Canadian merchants can accept safe and convenient contactless payments using Shopify POS.
Shopify is doubling down on its offer to equip Canadian retail with the tools they need to get back on their feet and successfully run or reopen their stores with confidence.
Shopify Tap & Chip Card Reader
Tap & Chip features contactless, or “tap” payments, for debit and credit cards, so you can offer customers safe and convenient ways to checkout in-store (or curbside.
All-new Shopify POS
create a truly omnichannel experience using one commerce platform. The future of retail may have arrived a little earlier than expected, but with our Tap & Chip Reader and rebuilt point-of-sale, you'll be ready to adapt. Canadian retailers can expect the following:
Main feature are:
- Unified payments. With Shopify Payments, you can track how you’ll get paid and when you’ll get your money for sales made online and in-store. No set-up, monthly fees or hidden charges. Plus, with the all-new Shopify POS, you can unify your physical and online storefronts and gain at-a-glance insights about your business.
- Payment flexibility. Offer customers more options to pay by accepting contactless Interac Flash payments, Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Google Pay, and Apple Pay.
- Low rates. Pay just 10¢ per Interac transaction and as low as 2.4% on all credit card transactions with Shopify Payments.
- Mobile checkout. Package your iPhone X/Xs and wireless Tap & Chip Reader together with the Shopify Tap & Chip Case for mobile checkout experiences anywhere in store or curbside.
- Reliability. With the Shopify Retail Kit you can manage hardware connectivity, keep devices charged, and reduce clutter at checkout to keep devices ready and secure.
Shopify POS offers
- Unify your business across every sales channel
- Flexible and fully integrated payment options
- Mobile checkout that moves with you
- Durable hardware you can count on